Celebrate the festive season with our deliciously warming Masala Chai Hot Toddy Mocktail. This recipe is simple, delicious, and full of all your favorite chai flavors. It's exactly what you need for the holiday season or any chilly evening.
- 6 Tea India Masala Chai tea bags
- 1 ½ cups of orange juice
- 1 cup of cranberry juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 star anise
- 1 orange sliced into rings
- 1 orange, sliced
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Star Anise
- Place all the ingredients into a saucepan and stir well to dissolve the sugar.
- Warm over a gentle heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and pour mixture into punch bowl.
- Garnish each drink with cinnamon sticks, orange slices and/or star anise.
- Serve and enjoy the holiday season.