Summer's favorite beverage just got a twist... Lemonade Iced Chai is lightly sweet, refreshing, and perfect for the final hot days of summer.
Makes 1 pitcher
Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes & chill I the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- 8 cups of water
- 4-6 Tea India Orange Pekoe Chai Tea Bags
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Sliced fresh lemons to garnish
- Bring water to a rapid boil.
- Remove from heat, add orange pekoe chai tea bags and let steep.
- Remove tea bags and stir in sugar until dissolved.
- Add the lemon juice and chill in refrigerator.
- Serve over ice with fresh lemons.