WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT:
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR:
Any of the information we collect from you or your use of the website may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates, in addition to receiving company news, updates, and related information, etc.
- To coordinate with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential
NOTE: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION:
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OUTSIDE PARTIES:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please also visit our “Terms and Conditions” [link to terms and conditions] section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY:
Please note that this policy may change from time to time. We encourage you to check this policy from time to time. Your continued use of our website and/or services following the posting of an updated policy constitutes your consent to the contents of such policy.
SPECIAL POLICY WITH REGARDS TO INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN UNDER THIRTEEN
In accordance with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without parental consent. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, upon receipt of notice from the child or the child’s parent or guardian, we will delete that child’s personal information from our systems.
Moorestown, NJ 08057