Terms & Conditions
You may view, download, and print contents from the site subject to the following conditions: (a) the content may be used solely for information purposes; and (b) the content may not be modified or altered in any way. You may not republish, distribute, prepare derivative works, or otherwise use the content other than as explicitly permitted herein.
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Tea India without the express written consent of Tea India. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Tea India name or trademarks without the express written consent of Tea India. You may not use any Tea India logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
You may submit comments and provide other content so long as the content is not obscene, illegal, threatening, or defamatory and so long as the content does not invade the privacy or infringe the intellectual property of a third party. Further, such content may not contain software viruses, mass mailings, chain letters, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of the information.
By submitting information, you grant Tea India a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to reproduce, use, modify, publish, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. By submitting information you also represent and warrant that that the content is accurate; you own or have permission to use the content that you submit; and that use of the content will not cause injury to any person or entity.
The Site and all the content within the Site are the property of Tea India and are protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. The compilation, organization and display of the content as well as all software and inventions used on and in connection with this site are the exclusive property of Tea India.
Tea India and other marks indicated on our site are registered trademarks of Tea India in the United States and/or other countries. Other Tea India marks, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts noted on the Site are Tea India service marks, trademarks and trade dress and are the sole and exclusive property of Tea India. Tea India service marks and trademarks may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, in any manner that disparages or discredits Tea India and in connection with any service or product that is not sponsored, endorsed or produced by Tea India. All other trademarks not owned by Tea India or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Tea India.
The Site may provide hyperlinks to third party websites or access to third party content. Tea India does not control, endorse, or guarantee content found in such sites. You agree that Tea India is not responsible for any content, associated links, resources, or services associated with a third party site. You further agree that Tea India shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort associated with your use of third party content. Links and access to these sites are provided for your convenience only.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND TEA INDIA, ALL CONTENT, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TEA INDIA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE APPROPRIATENESS OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED BY ON THE SITE FOR YOUR INTENDED USE. TEA INDIA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, OR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IT OFFERS ON THE SITE MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF ANY AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND TEA INDIA, TEA INDIA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Tea India, employees, attorneys, and agents ("Indemnitees") against all claims, expenses, liabilities, losses, costs, and damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, that the Indemnitees may incur (i) in connection with your use of the site or any hyperlinked web site or (ii) resulting from content you supply.
Upon requesting the same from us, you will get a personal share code that you can share with friends and family to give them a free box of Chai Moments ($6.95 retail price). For every person that uses your promo code to make a qualifying purchase of $25 or more, you will receive a coupon for $5 off your next order of $25 or more.
If you break any of these rules, we reserve the right to take all of your credits away and/or suspend your account.
- Your personal share code may only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes. Feel free to share your invite code with your friends via email, Twitter feeds, Facebook pages, personal blogs, etc. where you are the primary content owner. However, you cannot distribute your share code on sites where you are a contributor but not the primary content owner (e.g., Wikipedia, coupon websites) and you cannot promote your share code via Search Engine Marketing (e.g., AdWords/Yahoo/Bing).
- This is a limited time offer.
- Tea India reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. If you received the promotional code (directly or indirectly) from a third party, that third party also reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer only applies to products sold by online by Tea India.
- Some products may not be available in all geographic locations.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Special coupon code received by both the friend and the referrer are for one-time use only.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- If the offer has a minimum purchase requirement, taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining the minimum purchase amount.
- If the offer is for physical goods, the code applies only to items purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer is non-transferrable and may not be resold.
- If any of the products related to an offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If you violate any of the offer terms, the offer will be invalid.
If you break any of these rules, we reserve the right to take all of your discounts away and/or suspend your account.
All matters relating to your access to and use of the Site shall be governed by U.S. federal law or the laws of the States of where the specific website you are viewing is hosted without regard to its conflict of law principles. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to or use of the Site shall be instituted in a state or federal court of New Jersey.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact Tea India at firstname.lastname@example.org