Satisfy your sweet tooth by trying our recipe for Chai Muffins. A perfect Valentine's Day breakfast treat! Delicious, sweet and crumbly. Add chocolate chips for more sweetness!
Serving: 2 dozen
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 2 Tea India Masala Chai Tea Bags
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3 1/4 cups of flour
- 2 1/2 tsps. baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups of brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (optional)
- Brew chai tea according to package
- Preheat the over to 400F degrees and line your muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, brown sugar and cinnamon until well combined.
- In a small bowl, combine the brewed tea, eggs and oil and whisk well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix together. Fold in chocolate chips (optional).
- Divide the mixture into the muffin pan and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until cake tester comes our clean and muffins are slightly risen and pleasingly golden on top.
- Remove from over and allow to cool on wire rack for about 10 minutes.