Our homemade chai bread is soft and moist with just a hint of cardamom, cinnamon and cloves to make it festive for the holidays.
Serving: 1 loaf
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 2 Tea India Masala Chai Tea Bags
- 1/2 cup of butter, softened
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground cardamom
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- Steep the Tea India tea bags in 1 cup of hot water for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags and let cool completely.
- Preheat the over to 350 degrees and grease loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, vanilla, chai tea and milk until well combined.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, salt, cardamom, cinnamon and cloves until combined.
- Spread evenly into bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool completed.
- Slice, serve and enjoy with your favorite chai!