Coconut Ladoo is a famous Indian dessert recipe for any festive occasion especially during Diwali and Navratri. Made with coconut, cardamom and milk, these sweet treats are quick, easy and pair well with your favorite chai.
Serving Size: 10 Ladoos
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups of grated coconut
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. of ground cardamom
- Dry coconut for coating
- Add grated coconut to a pot over a medium heat. Cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add can of condensed milk to pan. Cook and stir until mixture begins to stick together - about 10 minutes.
- Add ground cardamom and vanilla extract to mixture. Allow mixture to cool completely.
- Grease palms with oil and form mixture into small balls.
- Roll the ladoos in dry coconut and place on a plate. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to a week.