Golden milk, or turmeric tea, originated in India but is gaining fans all over the world! Here's our recipe for this delicious hot beverage.
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Sweetener of choice
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks or star anise (optional)
- In a small saucepan, add almond milk, ground turmeric, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, coconut oil, black pepper, and sweetener of choice.
- Heat over low heat until hot, about 5 minutes. Whisk frequently.
- Turn off heat and taste to adjust flavor.
- Serve immediately, dividing between two glasses. Garnish with cinnamon stick.