Turn hot masala chai into an iced dessert that tastes just as amazing! Our Masala Chai Tea Popsicles are bursting with bold flavors and an easy way to spice up your favorite winter drink for those warm summer days. They're easy, delicious and with all the same flavor as your favorite chai.
Makes 6 popsicles
Preparation Time: 10 minutes & freeze for 5 hours
- 2 cups low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. of honey
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 4 Tea India Masala Chai Tea Bags steeped in 2 cups of water
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together yogurt, honey, and vanilla. Add masala chai tea and mix together until smooth.
- Fill popsicle molds with mixture and place in freeze for five hours, or until frozen.
- When ready to serve, run popsicle molds under warm water to loosen the popsicles. Enjoy!