Our Orange Iced Ginger Chai Tea is a delicious twist on your average cup of tea. It’s naturally sweetened with honey and has a hint of fresh orange and warm spices in every cup.
Makes 1 Pitcher
Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes & chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- 4-6 Ginger Chai Tea Bags
- 8 cups of water
- 2 oranges, cut into slices
- 4 tbsp. of honey
- Bring 3 cups of water to a rapid boil.
- Remove from heat, add ginger tea bags, and let steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and add 3 cups of cold water.
- Add tea to 2-quart pitcher and stir in honey.
- Chill tea in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Fill glasses with ice, tea, and garnish with orange slices.