Serving Size: 5 per color
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups of Rice Krispies
- 1 cup of marshmallows
- 1 tbsp. of butter
- 1/2 tsp. cardamom powder
- Food coloring
- In microwavable bowl melt butter, add cardamom powder and a few drops of food coloring (color of your choice) and stir together.
- Mix in marshmallows and heat in microwave for 35 seconds.
- Stir again and add the Rice Krispies until completely mixed with melted marshmallows.
- Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Take mixture into the palm of your hand and form into a ball by pressing it firmly on all sides.
- Repeat all steps based on how many different color of Rice Krispie Ladoos you'd like to make.