With a blend of aromatic spices, this moist Bundt cake mimics the flavors of a cup of the ever-popular chai. Just lightly sweetened with both cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice, it's an ideal treat for dessert, brunch or with your afternoon cup of chai.
Makes 1 Bundt Cake
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
- 1 tbsp. of Cinnamon Chai Moments
- 1 tbsps. of boiling water
- 2 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 1/2 cups superfine sugar
- 2 tsps. pumpkin pie spice
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tsps. vanilla extract
- Preheat over to 350F.
- Place the flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, eggs, milk, butter, vanilla and Cinnamon Chai Moments in a large bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Pour into a well-greased Bundt pan and cook for 30-35 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Invert onto a wire rack and allow to cool for 10 minutes in the pan.
- Gently lift off the pan and allow to cool completely before serving.
- Top with confectioner's sugar if preferred.