What do you do when it's hot but you're craving ginger chai? Make iced ginger chai! Tastes great with fresh peaches and perfect for bringing the family together on warm evenings.
Makes 1 pitcher
Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes & chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- 8 cups of water
- 4-6 Tea India Ginger Chai Tea Bags
- 2 peaches
- 1 tbsp. of sugar
- Bring water to a rapid boil.
- Slice peaches and set aside.
- Remove from heat, add ginger tea bags and let steep.
- Add 1 tbsp. of sugar and stir (if necessary, add more for desired taste)
- Add ice to a 2-quart pitcher, add tea, fresh peaches and enjoy!