Our Chai Spiced Crumb Cake is moist, crumbly and perfect for chai lovers. We've added hints of our Masala and Cinnamon Chai Moments to make this cake stand out from the rest. Take a chai break this weekend and try our recipe.
Serving Size: 1 cake (8-10 people)
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
For the Cake:
- 1 box yellow cake mix (make per the instructions on the box)
- 1 tbsp. of Tea India Masala Chai Moments
For the Crumbs:
- 2 cups flour
- 2 sticks butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. of Tea India Cinnamon Chai Moments
- 2 tbsp. Confectioners’ Sugar
- Preheat the over to 350 degrees F. Bake cake according to package, add 1 tbsp. of Tea India Masala Chai Moments for added chai flavor.
- While cake cooks, combine the flour, butter, sugar, vanilla and Tea India Cinnamon Chai Moments into a food processor. Pulse until mixture begins to look like crumbs.
- Once your cake has fully cooked, add crumbs to the top and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with Confectioners’ Sugar. Allow to cool completely before serving. Enjoy with your favorite cup of chai!