Our Chai Spiced Pumpkin Bread is packed with pumpkin flavor spiced up with warm chai spices!
Makes 1 loaf
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2/3 cup + 1 tbsp. of pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Golden Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp. ground allspice
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 5 tbsp. butter, melted
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Spray an 8" loaf pan and line with parchment paper.
- Using a stand mixer, whip eggs until light and foamy.
- Add almond and coconut flours, salt, sweetener, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin puree, and spices to egg mixture and mix on medium until combined. Add sour cream, melted butter, and extract to the batter and mix again until combined.
- Spoon batter evenly into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Halfway through, cover loosely with foil to prevent over browning.
- Serve with your favorite cup of chai and enjoy!