Our White Chocolate Chai Cookie recipe will pretty much be the only cookie recipe you'll need this winter.
Serving Size: 2 dozen
Preparation Time: 2 hours
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 4 Tea India Masala Chai Tea Bags
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cups unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsps. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Brew tea according to package. Set aside and let cool.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt.
- In large bowl, cream the unsalted butter. Then add the granulated sugar and brown sugar and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add the brewed tea, vanilla extract and the egg and mix until well combined.
- Slowly pour the dry ingredients in and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and stir until combined.
- Cover the bowl and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll dough into ball and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 12 minutes. Allow cookies to cool before transferring to a wire rack.
- Enjoy with your favorite cup of chai!